Super Bowl Tweetup
What do female creatives have to say about Super Bowl spots on the biggest ad spend day of the year?
Find out on February 4, 2018.
Back by popular demand, The 3% Conference is hosting our 5th annual Super Bowl Tweetup. We’re inviting female creatives from all over the country to tweet in real-time their reactions to the ads, using the hashtag #3percentsb. Why? Because women watch equally and buy and share socially in greater numbers than men on Super Bowl Sunday. That means that ads with female appeal are the best return on a $5 million price-tag. And who better to judge the ads than female media-makers who know what goes into the making of a Super Bowl Spot?
Here’s how much fun this event is:
In 2018, many agencies will be hosting live events in key cities with 3% team members at the helm.
- Vladimir Jones, Denver, with Andrea Nordgren, 3% Executive Producer
- POSSIBLE, Los Angeles, with Amanda Enayati, 3% Head of Culture Innovation
- VML, New York City, with Kat Gordon, 3% CEO
- DigitasLBi, San Francisco, with Lisen Stromberg, 3% COO
- Miami Ad School, Miami, with Nancy Vaughn, 3% Head of PR
- Hill Holliday, Boston, with Jenny Bergman, 3% Design Director, and Becky Brinkerhoff, 3% Social Content Manager
If you'd like to weigh in on which Super Bowl spots you think score big and which deserve to get sacked, join us. Download our scorecard before the game and you can tweet your impressions from your living room using the hashtags #3percentsb, #mediawelike and #notbuyingit (in partnership with our friends at The Representation Project who will attend our SF event).
2018 Press Coverage: