Win Free Attendance to the 2017 3% Conference with the Adobe Student Scholar Competition
Kat has been called the “triple threat” of an entrepreneur, ad woman + marketing to women expert and was named One of 2013's "Top 10 Women to Watch" in Advertising Age. She spends much of her time attending other conferences to either deliver the 3% message to new communities (TEDx Women, Cannes, Creative Week) or to be on the lookout for speakers with the right mix of skills and stage presence to bring to 3%. She shapes the agenda, travels to keynote the road shows, runs our San Francisco Super Bowl Tweetup, chooses our student scholar and Three Cheers award winners, builds and strengthens sponsor relationships, and dreams up new ways to hasten change.
Huge thanks to Adobe for their ongoing commitment to students being a key part of The 3% Movement! The Adobe Student Scholar competition launches today and will enable 12 students to attend The 3% Conference free of charge (including a travel stipend).
Students will experience everything the two-day conference offers right from the front row–in dedicated opera box seating right beside the main stage–and will participate in the "Emerging Creatives” track on day one. Students will also have the unique opportunity to be matched up with a top creative director attending the conference for a virtual portfolio review after the conference.
- You must be a student, age 18+, enrolled in a U.S. college program (don't have to be an art or advertising major, but chances are you might be)
- Male students WELCOME! Male/female teams (if working in teams) encouraged
- Create a poster that is inspired by the statement: The movement for diversity includes everyone, and requires everyone. This dovetails with the theme of the 2017 3% Conference, Beyond Gender.
- Post your submission via Behance and tag it #3PercentConf and #TheFutureIsYours. If you don't have a Behance portfolio, you can make one by simply signing up on Behance and then upload your work.
- All submissions must be uploaded by midnight PST on October 13, 2017. Winners will be chosen by The 3% Conference and Adobe, and will be notified by email no later than Tuesday, October 17. You will receive a $500 travel stipend to get to NYC for The 3% Conference on Nov 2-3.
Good luck to all–we hope to see you in NYC!