Win Free Attendance to the 2017 3% Conference with the Adobe Student Scholar Competition
Kat Gordon is a Creative Director turned social change entrepreneur who has been named "Visionary of the Year" by Advertising Age and one of "30 Most Creative Women in Advertising" by Business Insider. 12 years ago, she launched The 3% Movement to spotlight the enormous underrepresentation of women in creative leadership. Through the movement's events, research and culture consulting, female creative directors now account for 29% of the industry. Kat lives in Napa Valley where she coaches creative leaders and hosts creative retreats. She has two young adult sons and a Black Lab named Trixie.
Huge thanks to Adobe for their ongoing commitment to students being a key part of The 3% Movement! The Adobe Student Scholar competition launches today and will enable 12 students to attend The 3% Conference free of charge (including a travel stipend).
Students will experience everything the two-day conference offers right from the front row–in dedicated opera box seating right beside the main stage–and will participate in the "Emerging Creatives” track on day one. Students will also have the unique opportunity to be matched up with a top creative director attending the conference for a virtual portfolio review after the conference.
- You must be a student, age 18+, enrolled in a U.S. college program (don't have to be an art or advertising major, but chances are you might be)
- Male students WELCOME! Male/female teams (if working in teams) encouraged
- Create a poster that is inspired by the statement: The movement for diversity includes everyone, and requires everyone. This dovetails with the theme of the 2017 3% Conference, Beyond Gender.
- Post your submission via Behance and tag it #3PercentConf and #TheFutureIsYours. If you don't have a Behance portfolio, you can make one by simply signing up on Behance and then upload your work.
- All submissions must be uploaded by midnight PST on October 13, 2017. Winners will be chosen by The 3% Conference and Adobe, and will be notified by email no later than Tuesday, October 17. You will receive a $500 travel stipend to get to NYC for The 3% Conference on Nov 2-3.
Good luck to all–we hope to see you in NYC!