Kansas City, MO
Posted on June 26, 2018
VML is looking for a Senior Copywriter
VML is all about putting everything you are into everything you do. We're a full-service advertising agency that thrives on moving brands forward by inspiring a human connection.
Our writers have blog followers and stand-up comedy fans. They've written children’s books and some books that children should never read. They author long-form copy and snappy one-liners. Every VML writer has a 360-degree skill set, which is something that very few agency writers can claim. They see the possibilities of the written word all around them. If that sounds like you too, VML just may be the place for you.
We know this is a great place, and others know it too. In fact, we’ve been voted as one of the 25 best places to work in America three times and have partnered with brands around the world. And with two decades under our belt, you’d be correct to guess our trophy case is pretty full as well.
As part of the WPP Group, VML offers one of the best overall compensation packages in the business. VML is headquartered in Kansas City.
- Strong conceptual abilities, remarkable writing skills and a solid knowledge of the digital landscape
- Polished client presentation skills demonstrating a clear vision of how the work addresses the client challenge
- Ability to lead by example and mentor younger creatives in their development
- Desire to work collaboratively as part of a larger team in a fast-paced environment
- A bachelor’s degree, English or writing emphasis preferred
- Five-plus years of experience in an agency setting
VML is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Req ID: 459