Posted on March 23, 2018
VML is looking for a Group Creative Director in Chicago
VML is all about putting everything you are into everything you do. We're a full-service advertising agency that thrives on moving brands forward by inspiring a human connection.
Let’s get something straight — we’re not hiring a group creative director. Still reading? Great. Because at VML, we’re not just about the titles. Sure, they’re nice to see on our business cards, but we’re really so much more. True, we have a range of expertise from building websites and online media to developing full-on campaigns, but that’s not who we are. It’s just what we do. Because VML is a place that values hard work, the human spirit and the idea that if it doesn’t exist, it can be created. We’ve been voted one of the 25 best places to work in America three times and have partnered with some of the most recognizable brands in the world. And with a couple of decades under our belt, our trophy case is getting pretty full too.
As part of the WPP Group, VML offers one of the best overall compensation packages in the business. VML is headquartered in Kansas City.
- Award-winning conceptual skills, plus a command of the digital space and the talent to take advertising campaigns across diverse platforms
- Strong ability to lead a team of art directors and copywriters and play nice with others, including account managers and technical directors
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and to learn something new every day
- Strong interpersonal and client presentation skills
- A bachelor’s degree, design or writing emphasis preferred
- 10-plus years of experience in the advertising/online field
- Experience generating new business and developing client relationships
VML is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.