New York, NY
Posted on December 17, 2018
Turner is looking for a Project Manager, Presentation + Design
The Project Manager is the liaison between Turner Ad Sales Presentation + Design’s internal clients and department’s creative team. The Project Manager ensures that all materials deliver on the client’s goals and reflect Turner Ad Sales brand positioning and strategy. The Project Manager is responsible for managing external resources and must negotiate budgets and communicate creative ideas to vendors to ensure program elements are executed per requirements, scope of project, timelines, and budget.
- Provides resources and solutions to clients and manages their day to day project expectations – following up on a consistent basis to ensure their needs are met effectively by the team. Routes creative for review and approval. 30%
- Oversees the internal workflow of the team, manages creative development and production of marketing and event materials, invitations, Upfront Kits, Holiday gifts and cards, and presentations. The Project Manager oversees each step in the flow of project requests (including project kickoff meetings), communicates deliverable timing and due dates, develops production schedules, and maintains all project deliverables including creative guidelines. Ensures that all needed assets and resources are identified to successfully meet expectations. 30%
- Manages external resources, negotiates budgets and communicates creative ideas to all vendors, and works closely with external vendors and media partners to ensure program elements are executed per requirements, scope of project, timelines, and budget. 20%
- Monitors requests, projects, creative proofing and timelines in the Workfront project management system. 20%
Minimum Experience Required
- Minimum of 5 years working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative team, with demonstrated experience in client contact and project management
- Agency or in-house creative team experience
- Experience in media/entertainment/advertising industry
- Experience with workflow management systems
- BA in Advertising, Marketing or related field
- Organizational Skills: Ability to excel in a fast-paced setting and juggle multiple, competing priorities and challenging workloads.
- Relationship Building: Ability to forge strong relationships with senior managers and other key constituents through professional conduct.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to understand clients’ needs and objectives and translate those into project briefs and recaps.
- Project Management Skills: Knowledge of all phases of project development and ability to convert process into timelines. Ability to procure appropriate external resources; manage vendor relations; negotiate pricing; and control and track costs.
- Communication Skills: Ability to interact effectively with constituencies across Turner’s leadership and divisions; communicates effectively with internal team members; communicates effectively with external production resources and vendors.
- Collaboration: Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, sharing ideas and insights, building on others' contributions, supporting a creative culture of professionalism, respect and creativity. Provides resources and solutions to all clients and manages their day to day project expectations.
- Professional Attitude: Demonstrates a positive and proactive attitude, serious work ethic, leadership under pressure, and willingness to pitch in wherever required.
- Technical Proficiency: Microsoft Office suite, experience with or ability to adopt project management platforms