New York, NY
Posted on December 15, 2018
Turner is looking for a Project Coordinator, Presentation + Design
The primary function of the Coordinator is to support the Director, Creative Strategy and two Marketing Managers in the successful planning and execution of marketing campaigns for key clients.
- Provide day to day marketing and administrative support for the project management team. Draft project briefs and meeting recaps. Source and supervise print production vendors. 30% • Assist with events and sales meetings, coordinating with clients, internal resources, and vendors on planning and execution. 20%
- Source gifts and premiums, especially hard to find items through extensive product research including finding the next trends. Produce client premium and gift presentation decks. Order premium and packaging samples, manage premium inventory, and track deliveries. 20%
- Monitor requests, projects, creative proofing and timelines in the Workfront project management system. Create project estimates and schedules, and track expenses. 30%
Minimum Experience Required
- Minimum of 2 years working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative team, with demonstrated experience in project management
- Agency or in-house creative team experience
- Experience in media/entertainment/advertising industry
- Experience with workflow management systems
- BA in Advertising, Marketing or related field
- Organizational Skills: Ability to excel in a fast-paced setting and juggle multiple, competing priorities and challenging workloads.
- Relationship Building: Ability to forge strong relationships with key constituents through professional conduct.
- Project Management Skills: Ability to convert process into timelines. Ability to procure appropriate external resources; manage vendor relations; negotiate pricing; and control and track costs.
- Communication Skills: Ability to interact effectively with constituencies across Turner Ad Sales; communicate effectively with internal team members; communicate effectively with external production resources and vendors.
- Collaboration: Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, sharing ideas and insights, building on others' contributions, supporting a creative culture of professionalism, respect and creativity.
- Professional Attitude: Demonstrates a positive and proactive attitude, serious work ethic, grace under pressure, and willingness to pitch in wherever required.
- Technical Proficiency: Microsoft Office suite, experience with or ability to adopt project management platforms