Posted on October 9, 2018
Swift is looking for a Senior Writer
You’re relentless in your pursuit of big ideas that make an impact on culture. You’re an insatiable wordsmith—from scripts to Tweets to manifestos and everything in between. As Senior Writer, you craft ideas and then push them relentlessly to fruition, inspiring all around you with your speed, grit and obsessive attention to detail. Your talent goes without saying, but you bring it to bear in a manner that is uniquely Swift: low on ego, big on laughs, collaborative, respectful, and professional.
- Concept big ideas and innovative tactics that can span a range of platforms
- Craft original voice and tone for brands, from overall direction to execution in all campaign media
- Direct supporting writers, providing clear creative feedback
- Craft and deliver compelling creative presentations to client
- Participate in new business ideation
- Minimum 4 years experience in advertising
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Writer role or higher
- Portfolio demonstrating integrated campaigns that include digital / social / emerging media
- Portfolio demonstrating wide tonal range, from humor to emotional to corporate
- Experience writing for social media content
- Direct client-facing presentation experience
Who we are
Swift is a strategic creative agency that lives and breathes digital, leading brands forward with a groundbreaking combination of insights and ideas. We are hyper-focused on delivering campaigns that get results. Our client roster includes Starbucks, Google, Carter's, adidas, and YouTube.
What we offer
Swift offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, including no-cost medical insurance for employees, generous paid parental leave, and 401(k) with immediate matching and vesting. We put family first and ease the transition back to work for primary caregivers with a 32-hour work week at full pay for 12 weeks (and two comfy nursing rooms). Located in NW Portland near a Portland Streetcar stop, our airy, light-filled office inhabits a repurposed industrial building and has a variety of workspaces for collaborating and working independently. We encourage all employees to shape culture with their own ideas and provide professional development and management training. Employees receive paid holidays, volunteer time, vacation and wellness leave. We welcome dogs and emphasize community. You can find us every Friday, coming together for lunch and inspiration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.