Posted on November 1, 2018
Swift is looking for a Creative Director
You dream big and sweat the small stuff. You’re a ringleader, a motivator, a maker, a master presenter. You live to make work that leaves its mark on culture. Still with us? You might be the next Creative Director at Swift. We develop campaigns, content, and experiences for some of the most recognizable brands on the planet. They demand a lot. So do we. As Creative Director, you push relentlessly to make the work impactful and influential. Your talent goes without saying, but you bring it to bear in a manner that is uniquely Swift: low on ego, big on laughs, collaborative, candid, and respectful.
- Inspire a team of senior and junior creatives to create work that influences culture
- Provide final approval of creative work
- Oversee multiple client groups
- Deeply understand your client’s business objectives and their target audience
- Deliver commanding client presentations and mentor your team to do the same
- Concept big ideas and innovative tactics that can span a range of platforms
- Lead photo and video shoots from concept through post-production
- Help win new business through ideation and presentation
- Minimum 8 years experience in advertising
- Minimum 2 years experience in an ACD role or higher
- Management of direct reports
- Management and direction of large-scale video and photoshoot process
- Portfolio demonstrating integrated campaigns that include digital / social / emerging media
Who We Are
Swift is a strategic creative agency that lives and breathes digital, leading brands forward with a groundbreaking combination of insights and ideas. We are hyper-focused on delivering campaigns that get results. Our client roster includes Starbucks, Google, Carter's, adidas, and YouTube. What we offer: Swift offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, including no-cost medical insurance for employees, generous paid parental leave, and 401(k) with immediate matching and vesting. We put family first and ease the transition back to work for primary caregivers with a 32-hour work week at full pay for 12 weeks (and two comfy nursing rooms). Located in NW Portland near a Portland Streetcar stop, our airy, light-filled office inhabits a repurposed industrial building and has a variety of workspaces for collaborating and working independently. We encourage all employees to shape culture with their own ideas and provide professional development and management training. Employees receive paid holidays, volunteer time, vacation and wellness leave. We welcome dogs and emphasize community. You can find us every Friday, coming together for lunch and inspiration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.