Posted on August 12, 2020
Smartsheet is looking for a Senior Digital Experience Optimization Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Experience Optimization Manager to join our Digital Marketing team. Our charter is to innovate, improve, and deliver outstanding online experiences for Smartsheet’s audiences. From social, to personalized website experiences, to the platforms that drive it all; we wow customers, enable measurement in growing detail, and create meaningful impact.
The Senior Digital Experience Optimization Manager will lead our DXO program, helping Smartsheet to optimize our public web properties through information architecture improvements, path analysis, A/B testing, and personalization. You will collaborate with business owners across the company to identify and execute experience optimization campaigns to support various business goals. A person successful in this role will play part Product Manager (identify and prioritize opportunities), part Marketer (give guidance on the best way to implement ideas), and part Developer (actually build the front-end experiences in our personalization tool).
This is a full-time position based in our Bellevue HQ and will report to the Senior Director of Digital Strategy.
To make impact, you will
- Understand customer journeys and how to identify and address gaps.
- Build a personalization and optimization road-map.
- Establish goals and determine the primary metrics that are important to measuring the success of the program’s efforts.
- Develop front-end experiences to dynamically change our web properties for different audiences or learnings.
- Work with teams across Smartsheet to identify optimization opportunities.
- Work with the development team to implement higher end solutions.
- Become an expert on the Optimizely personalization and optimization tool (prior knowledge a bonus).
- Enthusiastically focus on scaling the program through improved processes, resourcing, and hiring top talent.
- Partner with Research, BI, Customer Support, Sales, and other teams who obtain customer insights to aggregate and synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to approach testing and personalization from a data-informed perspective.
- Communicate results and insights for all experimentation.
- Support other responsibilities as assigned.
To be successful, you have
- 3+ years, AB/Testing, Optimization, and Personalization experience.
- 2+ years hiring and managing direct reports.
- Ability to identify and communicate business value.
- Ability to prioritize, and communicate those priorities, work across different groups with varying success metrics.
- Basic knowledge of CMS and website publishing.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools (for example, must be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image).
Perks & Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees. Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Equity with all offers.
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount).
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay).
- Monthly stipend towards your commute to work.
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave.
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave.
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses.
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Contact Morgan Puravet (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.