Posted on October 7, 2020
Small Army, a FINN PARTNERS Company is looking for a Copywriter
Small Army, a FINN Partners Company, has an opportunity for a Copywriter who is a wide-eyed word- wrangler to join our copywriting team, working on super-cool projects alongside a superstar staff. Do you consume content and create captivating copy? Come on over!
The Copywriter develops conceptually driven ideas and content for digital, print, broadcast, and social media campaigns. This team member will ensure writing is technically sound and creative, the writing is backed by research, and the writing strongly reflects a distinctive brand voice for a range of clients.
- Develops creative concepts across all channels for a variety of industries, that are on strategy and on tone for the brand’s personality- values- style.
- Distills complex data into consumer-friendly content in a variety of formats including long format (i.e. brochures, e-books etc.), traditional media (i.e. display banners, print ads etc.), broadcast (i.e. radio, tv etc.), and digital and social media (i.e. social posts etc.).
- Writes in a variety of styles and voices (i.e. for our clients in industry sectors such as financial, technical, cyber security, education etc.) and maintain a consistently high standard of work.
- Writes copy from concept through to completion based on input from client, agency team, and personal research.
- Is highly organized and completes all assigned work correctly and on time. Regularly reports the status of projects to his/her team leader.
- With approval and guidance from the team leader, monitors all materials through all stages of pre-production and production.
- Participates in brainstorm sessions with other internal creative team members.
- Participates in and contributes to new business activities within our agency, as assigned (i.e. brainstorm sessions, concepting big ideas etc.)
- Manages a full plate of assignments across all channels (broadcast, print, digital, etc.)
- Mentors, coaches, and guides our agency’s junior level creative staff.
- Fosters and builds a team atmosphere, based on positive, productive working relationships.
- Effectively presents work to his/her team leader, internal colleagues and clients.
- Must have 3 to 5 years in-house marketing department / in-house agency, or external ad agency experience working on integrated brand copywriting projects.
- Must have a portfolio of work to present at time of job application, that demonstrates copy writing work history, technical proficiency, and copywriting capabilities.
To Apply for This Position:
Please click the "Apply Now" button below and upload your resume, cover letter, and your portfolio (with samples of your professional work). Please also indicate your target salary in US Dollars.
About Small Army and Finn Partners:
Small Army (smallarmy.net), a FINN Partners company, is a 45+ person marketing and creative service agency in Boston MA, that helps brands build relationships with people through storytelling. Their work focuses on the core belief that storytelling can strengthen relationships between brands and customers. Small Arm works with a range of clients and industries to tell brand stories in an immediate, lasting, and impactful way.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2020 and in 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013 and "Best New Agency" in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 800 employees, with offices in Chicago, Boston, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.