San Francisco, California
Posted on November 4, 2018
Salesforce is looking for a Vice President - Head of Creative
Salesforce is one of the most innovative and fastest growing technology companies. Our brand, our marketing, and our identity are all just as dynamic as our business.
The Global Brand & Cross-Product Marketing team is looking for a visionary creative lead to guide and grow the teams that drive Salesforce’s global campaigns, digital experience, and world-class events, such as Dreamforce - the world's largest software conference.
The Head of Creative partners with, and reports to the Chief Creative Officer and is part of the global Marketing organization.
The right candidate will play a critical role in the next phase of Salesforce's global growth by establishing the brand as a strategic partner with the world's top brands.
- You'll lead campaign pitches and execution for our flagship products across a diverse set of audiences.
- You'll brainstorm engagement strategies and innovative approaches to connecting with our customers in a whole new way.
- You'll lead the teams responsible for hundreds of events around the world, from 160,000 registered attendees to the most intimate of executive events.
- You'll extend the brand vision to our digital experience.
- You'll ensure our creative inspires global audiences with thoughtful and differentiating messaging
- You are a leader who inspires creative teams across all Salesforce products and services.
- You are a champion for the Salesforce brand and an ambassador for creative.
- You are an advocate for conceptual thinking among the creative team and internal partners, as well as a thought leader with a strategic business-savvy point of view.
- You have proven expertise in leading, directing, and managing a large group of cross-disciplinary teams.
- You understand the marketing industry at large, existing and emerging digital media, and how to adapt to the changing technology landscape.
- Your ability to provide creative, strategic, and client direction is unsurpassed. You are a master at establishing relationships and can easily act as a creative leader amongst stakeholders.
- You lead by example and consistently inspire creative colleagues to create differentiating, pioneering ideas that conceptualize world-class solutions.
- You are obsessed with finding the inspiring truths that lead ideas that solve business problems.
- You recognize and can help develop engaging ideas that help propel a brand and result in visually stunning creative solutions.
In addition, you are:
- Collaborative: Trailblazing is a team sport and building great relationships is key to success.Passionate: Know what is right for Salesforce — and fight for it.
- Flexible: Things move fast in our world. Know when to partner and when to challenge. You care about doing the right thing, not just meeting stakeholder/team expectations.
- An excellent communicator: Able to manage up and manage down. Approachable and open to feedback, and thrive on transparent communication.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in the creative space.
- History of executing successful interactive experiences and campaigns.
- A people-focused leader with proven ability to build creative, collaborative teams; develop people; and link performance to overall business objectives
- Strong ability to influence and work cross-functionally.
- Continually develop practices and processes to inspire, innovate, and harness new ways of thinking.
- Act as a strategic and conceptual leader on projects.
- Actively train, mentor, and manage junior-level and mid-level creative team members. Innate problem-solver and master of putting things into focus.
- Work in conjunction with the team to actively build a strong relationship with any given partner.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Can articulate, defend, and justify conceptual ideas and design choices.
- Manage multiple projects, clients, and budgets within deadlines.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!