This is a remote position based in, San Francisco, California.
Posted on May 27, 2021
Salesforce is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join their Brand Values and Social Good Creative Team
The Brand Values & Social Good Creative team is looking for a Senior Copywriter to lead our team’s efforts producing world class brand creative, campaigns and content. The Senior Copywriter has a passion for the craft of writing, and loves to tell brand stories that motivate, persuade, delight and inspire. The senior copywriter will work with the BVSG creative team and internal partners to inspire prospects around the world with the story of Salesforce, proving through campaigns, and in action, that “business is the greatest platform for change”.
- Creates campaigns, creative assets, and content across a variety of impact initiatives and values-based narratives, such as “business as a platform for change in the world”
- Partners with internal Equality, Philanthropy and Global Impact Marketing Teams, and broader Brand Awareness Creative to develop creative work that conveys values-based brand messaging
- Generates compelling and persuasive concepts and brings them to life through the craft of copywriting
- Possesses a strong understanding of creative strategies and creative briefs, with a demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions that meet defined objectives
- Works with internal teams and partners to define original concepts and unique approaches that are on-brand and in the brand voice
- Highly proficient in selling ideas and partnering cross-functionally to develop and present compelling, strategic presentations for executive stakeholders
- Assists in defining and developing creative approaches and processes within the team across a broad range of needs
- Collaborates closely with Art Directors and Designers to create compelling written/designed communications
- Partners with Content Strategy, Social Media, Marketing Comms Teams, to understand broad based brand voice and narrative across multichannel campaigns
- Lead and execute integrated, cross-channel campaigns, social/digital experiences, and world-class events from insight to execution.
- Inspiration & Influence - You are a leader who partners to inspire creative teams and your cross-functional partners to execute the best work of their careers.
- Craft - You are obsessed with writing craft as a maker with attention to detail.
- Advocate - You are an advocate for conceptual thinking among the creative team and internal partners, as well as a thought leader with a strategic business-savvy point of view.
- Collaboration - You have experience collaborating as a strategic partner, and managing relationships across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Relevance - You understand marketing at large, existing and emerging digital media, social/cultural trends, and how to adapt to the changing technology landscape.
- Relationships - You are skilled at establishing relationships and act as a creative leader among various stakeholders.
- Communication - You are an excellent communicator: Able to manage up and manage down, and tailor ideas and compelling presentation for executive audiences.
- Storytelling passion. Creative vision.
- A minimum of 6 to 8 years of copywriting experience
- 2+ yo experience leading integrated brand campaigns for from concept to execution at world class ad/media agencies
- Superior, award-winning writing craft, that demonstrates cultural relevance, wit and charm
- Success extending creative platforms/campaigns into non-traditional and interactive experiences that deliver value and utility to users/audiences
- Experience identifying and executing against compelling consumer insights.
- Experience working on complex, global brands - specific tech experience a plus.
- Desire and ability to inspire, innovate, and harness new ways of thinking, constantly.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, clients, and budgets within deadlines.
- Team player, resilient and adaptive. Open and responsive to creative feedback
To apply, follow the link below.