San Francisco, California
Posted on October 10, 2019
Salesforce is looking for a Senior Art Director
Our Creative Department is looking for a Senior Art Director - someone who produces bold, strategic, and persuasive work in all mediums for our partners. If this sounds like YOU, please apply!
- Conceives and executes work consistent with the agreed strategy.
- Is responsible for original visual conceptions.
- Seeks out and works with photographers, artists, studio in area of specialization.
- Initiates and manages creative work and oversees all aspects of job i.e., comps, mechanicals, retouching, etc.
- Works closely with partners to come up with the best possible creative solutions for that job.
- Under the direction, and with the approval, of their Creative Director, the Art Director sees work through to its production.
- Must also be able to work productively and harmoniously as a teammate with copywriters and production/producers who share the responsibility on the given assignment.
- Responsible for supporting leadership within department.
- Complies with quality standards for the team as set forth by the department head.
- Works with supervisor to foster innovative solutions.
- Builds relationship at appropriate partner/vendor level.
- Works closely with upper management to identify and suggest solutions on how to improve departmental and team morale.
- Keeps abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances.
- Helps to elevate department’s role in the whole creative process.
- Talent, judgment and imagination for the creation and arrangement of the visual elements of branding.
- Skilled in art techniques as well as computer efficient.
- Art education in design and conceptual thinking.
- Previous experience as an Art Director/Associate Art Director.
- Portfolio and reel required to demonstrate creative and technical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Team player.
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.