San Francisco, California
Posted on April 3, 2019
Salesforce is looking for a Creative Strategy, Senior Manager
We’re looking for a dynamic creative strategist/account planner who can inspire innovative creative work (events, advertising, website, content, demos). You’ll cultivate an understanding of our customers and prospects and act as their representatives to the team and our partners in product marketing and campaigns. You’ll be the driver and focal point of the audience insights that will make our work effective, distinctive and personal.
- Develop creative strategies and ideas throughout the marketing funnel and across channels: from product launches, to Dreamforce to advertising.
- Roll up sleeves to lead projects end-to-end — insights, strategy, concept, executions.
- Ensure strong collaborative relationship within the team and its’ partners to consistently elevate the quality of our thinking and ideas.
- Partner with Product Marketing to understand and represent our product portfolio and business objectives
- Collaborate with Campaigns on the planning and implementation of the work and to analyze its’ effectiveness.
- Lead cross-functional workshops
- Craft creative briefs and provide clear persuasive briefings to creative teams and their partners.
- Recommend and implement research to aid in audience insight gathering and strategic process.
- Develop accurate and insightful conclusions from research data and present strategy and direction to partners.
- Monitor and interpret relevant business, competitive, cultural and social trends.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience preferred.
- Five or more years of work experience in creative strategy/account planning required.
- Ability to think creatively and evidence of success in developing brands and delivering them to market.
- Ability to think both analytically and conceptually. Drives to a clear and concise synthesis of complex issues and concepts and communicates this in a way that teams can readily apprehend.
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to read and interpret information from a variety of sources, such as trade journals, research reports, white papers and cross-tabulated survey data. Ability to write research reports, presentations and general business correspondence. Be able to effectively present to partners and other employees of the organization.
- Excellent reasoning ability: define problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Shepherd new ideas through multiple layers of decision makers collaboratively so that everyone involved benefits without losing sight of the strength of those ideas.
- Technology experience a plus but at the very least must be excited about technology and the opportunity to work for one of its’ leaders
- Strong organizational skills – leadership, management, process
- Intelligent and intellectually curious
- A strong work ethic
- Empathetic, good with people, fun to work with
- Able to move in and interact with a diverse range of internal and external constituencies
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable working within an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Perpetuate our environment of trust and openness
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.