Posted on February 14, 2019
RAPP is looking for a VP, Experience Strategy
At RAPP, with unrivaled depth of expertise in first-party data, we’ve been observing and catalouging real people’s lives for 50 years. In today’s world the balance of power has shifted and customers are in control which is why we put people and their preferences at the heart of the brand experience through the discipline of CMR – Consumer-Managed Relationships. We create marketing that matters and RAPP’s expertise in data and marketing sciences gives us and our clients actionable human insight - an incredible understanding of genuine motivations, observed transactions and actual interactions. Our process reflects how real people think; we balance the left brain and the right – and we do our best work when we bring Precision and Empathy into balance. Building on our data foundation, RAPP delivers a range of capability across social, digital, customer experience and technology.
RAPP is proud to employ over 1000 talented people across US, Brazil, UK, France, Germany, Singapore and Dubai and we actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision.
RAPP is part of the global network Omnicom and is part of the OPMG Group of Companies. To learn more, visit www.rapp.com
The VP, Customer Experience Strategy is responsible for leading and managing the Customer Experience (CX) strategic process and transformation efforts across the Agency. The primary focus of this role is to evaluate, identify, initiate and lead all customer experience initiatives. It requires superior interpersonal skills to effectively work with stakeholders across and at all levels of the organization to carry out responsibilities. Qualified candidates must have advanced analytical skills and be process and solution-oriented. They must also have a innate passion for human-brand interaction and value creation
- Develop and manage the strategic plan for CX initiatives.
- Partner and (majority time) workshop-by-method with CSO, the broader planning team, business leaders, creative to develop leading CX experiences
- Develop customer / consumer focused CX solutions – offering brands an experiential value exchange platform with their audiences
- Collaboratively establish and monitor CX KPI's and service delivery standards based on industry leading measures, Client expectations, and delivery of the brand promise.
- Consult and lead key clients on the required business and departmental processes which may need reviewing to enable given CX solutions.
- Lead the ongoing evaluation and analysis of departmental work processes to identify opportunities to re-engineering workflow to improve CX.
- Provide CX oversight and input into enterprise initiatives that impact customer experience.
- Be the CX champion of the Agency and promote customer-centric decision making and approaches.
- Lead a CX team focused on planning of initiatives and employee experience efforts and bringing together the strategic and operational goals of CX initiates with the value proposition of the client brand. So in this way create a new dialogue and glue which cements the role of CX
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 10 years progressive experience in customer experience strategy.
- Superior interpersonal and collaboration skills and proven track record in effectively achieving results in a cross functional or matrix environment.
- Outstanding analytical and numerical skills and ability to cut through complexities to identify high priority areas for improvements.
- Strong conceptualization and visualization skills and ability to transfer high level ideas into workable business plans.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Effective in finding workable solutions and organizational alignment to potentially difficult or conflicting situations.
- Demonstrated leadership, decision-making, and team building skills.
- Outstanding organizational and problem solving skills.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.