New York, New York
Posted on February 14, 2019
RAPP is looking for an Associate Creative Director of Copy
At RAPP, with unrivaled depth of expertise in first-party data, we’ve been observing and catalouging real people’s lives for 50 years. In today’s world the balance of power has shifted and customers are in control which is why we put people and their preferences at the heart of the brand experience through the discipline of CMR – Consumer-Managed Relationships. We create marketing that matters and RAPP’s expertise in data and marketing sciences gives us and our clients actionable human insight - an incredible understanding of genuine motivations, observed transactions and actual interactions. Our process reflects how real people think; we balance the left brain and the right – and we do our best work when we bring Precision and Empathy into balance. Building on our data foundation, RAPP delivers a range of capability across social, digital, customer experience and technology.
RAPP is proud to employ over 1000 talented people across US, Brazil, UK, France, Germany, Singapore and Dubai and we actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision.
RAPP is part of the global network Omnicom and is part of the DAS Group of Companies. To learn more, visit www.rapp.com
As part of the creative team and as the Associate Creative Director this position works closely with colleagues in the strategy and business teams to generate and execute content marketing concepts for a variety of digital media on one or more accounts. The Associate Creative Director is responsible for guiding and supervising the creative effort of copy and or art supervisors.
- Responsible for the guidance and supervision of the visual creation of a campaign on one or more account
- Coordinates the design and reproduction of the copy with the art and production staff
- Manage production workflow and team resourcing within budget and timing constraints
- Ensures creative compliance with Client’s goals
- Contributes to the development of long range creative strategies and campaigns with impact to new and existing clients
- Work collaboratively with partners from other departments, including strategy and business teams
- Lead, develop, mentor and inspire a team of writers and designers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required •
- 5+ years of experience and an amazing portfolio, demonstrating your creative thinking across marketing channels.
- Superior knowledge of web design tools, programs, trends, and technologies
- Eye for concept development and executions
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with third-party content providers like Visually is a plus
- Ability to lead a team and communicate effectively
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and respond quickly as business factors shift
- Ability to think strategically, creatively, and holistically about client opportunities
- Has a passion for doing great creative work
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.