Posted on June 12, 2019
Qualtrics is looking for a Sr-ACD level Art Director
The creative team at Qualtrics — a hyper-growth tech company HQ’d in Provo, Utah — is looking to add a Sr-ACD level Art Director to our team.
We’ve combined the best parts of a creative ad agency with the stability, excitement, and innovation of a tech company. As a team, we establish and protect the company’s brand identity, support the Marketing and Sales teams, concept and produce activations and events around the world, produce video content and 360 campaigns, provide all the creative work for 5 For The Fight (the charitable organization run by Qualtrics), and more.
If you’re ready to take your agency experience to a place where you can build a career and make an impact on possibly the fastest-growing category in business, we’ve got a standing desk waiting for you.
- Have 7+ years ad agency experience
- Have a portfolio that shows strong conceptual art direction skills and serious design chops
- Are comfortable art directing all forms of media
- Have extensive production experience in video, print, and digital and can provide thought leadership on production matters
- Are self-motivated
- Will mentor and inspire younger talent
- Can manage projects
- Are a collaborator
- Know how diplomacy works — we might do agency-style work, but we’re not an agency-style workplace. This is an ego-free, jerk-free environment
- Thrive in fast-paced environments
- Aren’t a whiner
- Don’t hate dogs
- Will travel 5-10% of the year
- Will report directly to the Head of Creative (ECD)
- Are highly-proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from a respected university (this is a company-wide mandatory)
- Created the Experience Management category
- Helps 10,000+ organizations around the world create and perfect their customer, employee, product, and brand experiences
- Was recently acquired for $8B
- Pays better than most ad agencies
- Has fantastic benefits (free food, cheap health insurance, and semi-annual bonuses just to name a few)
- Is growing. Fast.
- Is hiring. A lot.
Apply at the link below.