Posted on June 10, 2022
Planet Propaganda is looking for a Senior Producer
Planet Propaganda is looking for a seasoned, creatively-minded, problem-solving producer to join our team and bring our work to life. This is an opportunity to produce and manage our agency’s integrated production projects, including but not limited to broadcast, digital, social, stills, and experiential deliverables. This position will work closely with both account, creative, and motion leads to forecast production needs. They will also seek and cultivate relationships with outside partners to help explore unknowns, solve problems, and bolster production possibilities. They will be key in decisions related to internal and external production needs. This position will require a candidate to manage all aspects of a production job from start to finish, working independently to bring the storyboard to life and collaborating with both internal and external resources to find the best talent for the project. This role also oversees and manages all business affairs needs across clients, including but not limited to: tracking production actuals, spearheading talent negotiations and bookings, obtaining all necessary contracts, music licensing and negotiations, and talent and music renewals. Because we’re a small-but-mighty team at a fiercely independent agency, you’ll be able to produce and collaborate on our full roster of clients, while also using your expertise to help attract new business opportunities when the opportunity is appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in related production position in an agency or studio setting.
- Excellent creative judge and creative contributor.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to foster a work environment that is centered around collaboration and respect.
- Ability to assess a storyboard and determine project requirements and best steps forward.
- Diplomatic negotiator; master multi-tasker, detail-oriented, proactive, and organized.
- Passionate and patient when it comes to teaching others.
- Adept at preemptively identifying problems and devising solutions.
- Knowledge of trends and culture as it relates to music, visual effects, and experiential production.
- Keen interpersonal skills and an accessible network of quality production vendors and partners.
- Strategic thinker with a strong understanding of project lifecycles (Motion, Digital, Interactive, Print, and beyond). Ability to clearly see the big picture, while adding details along the way.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills used to engage, inspire, and motivate clients, team members, and peers and to do amazing work.
- Comfortable with client presentations.
- Comfortable with frequent domestic travel.
- Experience with talent negotiations, music licensing, and estimate preparation.
- Post-production experience is a plus, either in an agency or editorial setting.
- Experience and interest in new business and pitch scenarios.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to push for better solutions and work.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Paid Sick/Vacation Days
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Day Off On Birthday
- Monthly Lunch N’ Learns
- American Players Theatre Season Tickets
- High Noon Saloon Passes
- Volunteer Hours
Planet is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.