Posted on February 6, 2020
Planet Propaganda is looking for a Producer
Planet Propaganda, a creative agency in Madison, WI, is looking for a sharp and savvy producer to join our team. You’re the person always wondering how it's made. You can help bring any idea to life; you know who to contact, you know the questions to ask and you’re always two steps ahead of the rest. You know how to get it done.
Part engineer, magician, broker, teacher, doctor, hustler, chef, lawyer. You do it all for the love of collaborating and creating...that’s just how you're wired.
Ready to do this? Please send your digital portfolio and resume to the link at the bottom of the page.
- 7+ years of agency content production experience; broadcast focus with understanding of radio, print, interactive, and events
- Allocate, estimate, negotiate and maintain budgets for various project needs
- Manage schedules and actuals while working closely with account service, creative, and finance
- Strong communication skills and ability to navigate varied personalities
- Maintain and cultivate new relationships with external production partners
- Lead director/music/editor search, prep, shoot, post and wrap for broadcast productions
- Collaborate with creative teams offering production recommendations to build efficient workflow
- Collaborate with internal motion teams to maintain post schedules, prep internal shoots, etc.
- Proficient with MS Office software; bonus points for CORE, Slack and Adobe Creative Suite
- Calm under pressure; articulate and resourceful
- Advocate for Planet, employees, clients and community
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Paid Sick/Vacation Days
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Day Off On Birthday
- Monthly Lunch N‘ Learn
- American Players Theatre Season Tickets
- High Noon Saloon Passes
- Foosball, Ping-Pong, & Connect-4 Page 2 of 2
Planet is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.