Posted on February 22, 2019
Planet Propaganda is looking for a Creative Director
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative, and well-versed Creative Director to join us in Madison, WI. You’re an integrated thinker who understands the big picture while also overseeing the many details which make a campaign hum. You’re a master idea generator and enhancer with concepting and production experience across all traditional and digital media. You like to roll up your sleeves and get shit done across existing and new platforms and are great at mentoring others to follow suit. As a natural leader and mentor you are a trusted collaborator among colleagues and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 10+ years’ experience in related position in industry. (Prior CD or ACD)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills used to engage, persuade, inspire and motivate clients, team members, and peers.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; systematic and detail oriented.
- Ability to articulate ideas well; be resourceful and persistent in their execution.
- Knowledge of interactive design principles. Able to lead a team of designers and developers to bring a strong concept to life on a wide variety of screen-based media including the web, mobile apps, and whatever comes next.
- A commitment to high quality work and building positive relationships with all.
- Experience consulting to large clients.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative suite.
- Travel upward of 25% annually.
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flex Spending
- Paid Sick/Vacation Days/Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Birthday - Day Off
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- American Players Theatre tickets for the season
- High Noon Saloon V.I.P. passes
- Free Beer
- Company Sponsored Outings
- Meat Day
Ready to go? Please send your digital portfolio and resume to Hank.
P.S. Are you in a big city currently? A lot of us were too, so we understand the upside. But the truth is, we’ve got many of the same perks here in Madison: restaurants, bars, art, culture, check. Better beer than wherever you are currently too, trust us on that. But we’ve also got great schools, amazing parks, a platinum-level bike system, a world-renowned farmers’ market, etc. Minus all (okay many!) of the headaches of a top-10 DM.
If you have any questions, please email Sally Zepp at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit applications via the link below.