Posted on January 23, 2023
Planet Propaganda is looking for a Copywriter
Got a way with words? A thing for brands? An itch that can only be scratched by generating mind-changing ideas? If so, Planet Propaganda has the copywriting gig for you.
We’re a creative shop snuggled between two lakes in Madison, Wisconsin making unexpected work for brands like Duluth Trading, Jersey Mike’s, and Musicnotes to name a few. And we’re ready to bring aboard a copywriter to help us do it. Requirements: A good book, an insatiable curiosity, and a hunger for the impossible.
Sound like the agency adventure you’re after? Please submit your resume and digital portfolio at the link below.
Open to candidates in the Madison area and remote candidates alike.
- 3+ years of agency experience
- Solid understanding of the digital world
- Good listening and distillation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to articulate ideas well, be resourceful and persistent in execution
- A commitment to high-quality work and building positive relationships with all
- Ability to present work and ideas
- A strategic thinker and problem solver
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Self-Managed Paid Time Off
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Summer Fridays
- American Players Theatre Season Tickets
- And More!
Planet is an equal-opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.