Posted on April 21, 2021
Planet Propaganda is looking for an Art Director/Copywriter team (Entry - Mid level)
The brave, new post-pandemic world awaits. And Planet Propaganda is looking for a brave, new post-pandemic team that’s hungry to mix things up.
We’re a creative shop snuggled between two lakes in Madison, Wisconsin making unexpected work for brands like Duluth Trading Co, Jersey Mike’s Subs, J-B Weld, and Alaskan Hardgear, to name a few. And we’re ready to hire/build the team to help us do it.
Requirements: Good books, insatiable curiosities and a hunger for the impossible.
Sound like the agency adventure you’re after? Give us a shout. Please send your digital portfolio and resume to Hank - click the link below.
- 3+ years agency experience
- Solid understanding of the digital world
- Good listening and distillation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to articulate ideas well, be resourceful and persistent in execution
- A commitment to high quality work and building positive relationships with all
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Paid Sick/Vacation Days
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Day Off On Birthday
- Monthly Lunch N‘ Learn
- American Players Theatre Season Tickets
- High Noon Saloon Passes
- Foosball, Ping-Pong, & Connect-4
Planet is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
P.S. Do you currently live in a big city? A lot of us did too, so we understand the upsides, but the truth is Madison has many of the same perks: great restaurants, bars, art, music, and culture. We’ve got better beer than wherever you currently are too; trust us on that. Plus great schools. Amazing parks, a platinum-level bike system, a world-renowned farmers’ market, etc., all without some of the headaches of a top-10 market.