Posted on December 27, 2018
O’Keefe Reinhard and Paul is looking for an Account Executive
We are a nimble, quick and collaborative creative agency currently seeking a smart, adaptable and experienced Account Executive. We move quickly so we need to think on our feet, rather than get stuck in the process. We like to curate solutions based on the challenge before us. We like to experiment.
We are looking for an Account Executive—a person who is a proactive thinker, resourceful problem solver and possess an outgoing, get-it-done attitude. The Account Executive will work closely with the internal crossfunctional team to provide day-to-day support to ensure smooth internal processes and positive deliverables for our clients.
To succeed in this role, you must be highly organized and able to perform multiple tasks for different teams / clients on an ongoing basis. Your high level of business insights will help you independently troubleshoot with limited oversight and insightfully recognize opportunities with our current and potential clients. You will have experience with marketing campaigns and a deep understanding of exceptional client service. Our ideal candidate is able to manage daily responsibilities, adaptable to project deliverable changes and actively participate in cross-functional team ideation sessions.
Your ongoing engagement with the team will reinforce client confidence in driving their business and the successful growth of our agency by being an essential part of the Account Management team.
Oh, and you also proofread and edit every email you send!
The Account Executive is responsible, in the area of Account Management, for:
- Supporting Account lead on day-to-day client & creative deliverables including management of supporting file assets
- Coordinating meetings, calls and creative briefings/reviews for the internal cross-functional team, along with the project management team when appropriate
- Leading weekly client and internal team status meetings along with managing corresponding status reports
- Routing creative / copy internally and with clients for proper reviews / approvals
- Monitoring brand news and industry trends to keep the team and client abreast of any hot topics
- Will perform other duties as required or assigned that at are reasonably within the scope of duties enumerated above.
- Bachelor’s degree mandatory; a concentration in advertising, marketing or communication a plus
- 3-5 years industry experience, or applicable work experience, and strong recommendations
- Digital campaign and / or project management experience is a MUST
- Creative production and media experience are a PLUS
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Exceptional time-management, organization, written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in the face of ambiguity and change
You may apply by clicking the link below or emailing Sue Gillan (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Amanda Jacobs (email@example.com).