Posted on January 20, 2020
New Engen is looking for a Director Of Client Brand & Experience
New Engen is seeking an experienced and hands-on creative brand leader to join our creative team as a director, brand strategist, creator and mentor. You’ll drive original creative solutions for our clients, representing New Engen in everything from pitch calls to consulting engagements. You’ll be successful here if you can balance an effective “get things done” attitude with a high bar for quality and a desire to have true and lasting business impact. You’ll bring an entrepreneurial spirit to the role and help to develop an emerging area of our creative practice: crafting brands and brand experiences that drive measurable impact.
- Taking the lead: dive into creative offerings we are investing in as a business, and work to evaluate, execute and scale services that show promise. You’ll start lean and build over time.
- Working with the VP of Creative: Craft new creative solutions that place learning and brand evolution at the center of our efforts. Evaluate business needs and make recommendations for growth.
- Working with the Sales team: help to expand and refine our offerings in creative services in targeted areas as well as opportunistic responses to client needs.
- Working with clients: Develop groundbreaking approaches to brand development that leverage the entire toolkit: creativity, experimentation, and data. Influence and bring clients along with your thought leadership.
- Working with the creative team: lead and empower a small team in charting and scaling a new line of creative work through an experimentation mindset, stellar execution and insight-driven practices.
- Working with your peers: Partner with the Director of Design and the Director of Content on the continuing evolution of the business and our creative practice. You’ll be an operations partner in the team as well.
- Showing up as a company leader: seek to enrich the entire agency business with a generous spirit that enables learning and growth for our people.
- Expertise in branding and developing powerful brand experiences.
- 10+ years in the field with creative/marketing education or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills. You can manage up, down and across, pitch ideas, lead brainstorms, and bring people along.
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and direct creative people to achieve their best work.
- Strategic thinker with the portfolio to prove you can make big ideas a reality.
- Solid writing skills – you may even consider yourself a writer at heart.
- Design skills OR the ability to work with designers to push forward their craft.
- Drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment and contribute in a big way to a rapidly growing agency business.
- Time management skills that set the tone for those around you.
- Positive attitude and learning mindset, regardless of career stage.
- Patience with endless marketing acronyms.