Posted on January 22, 2019
Liquid Agency is looking for a Communications Planning Associate Director
Liquid Agency, a brand marketing agency based in Silicon Valley is looking for a Communications Planning Director for our Portland office. Could this be you?
As Communications Planning Associate Director, you will be responsible for delivering key insights that provide rigor and structure to our clients’ communications plans. You will translate marketing objectives into campaign strategies and manage campaigns throughout all phases of the project from understanding employee and internal comms channels to idea and development execution.
What we are looking for…
- Over 6 years of integrated strategic planning roles in communications, media or creative agencies.
- Experience working with large brands, internal communications programs and content creation.
- Strong listening skills with ability to clearly translate and articulate client challenges.
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Working knowledge and understanding of all channel disciplines, including Media, PR, Digital, Social, Experiential, etc.
- Track history of developing impactful communications strategies and effective channel plans.
- Digitally connected and curious
- Ability to influence, engage and partner closely with appropriate business partners across all levels of the organization in planning, change management and conflict resolution.
- Collaborative work style and team player.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, project management and critical thinking skills.
- Travel required
We are brand makers born of Silicon Valley. In a world that’s moving fast, Liquid looks for new ways to solve complex problems. We meet each challenge with a fresh perspective, deploying smart tools and new approaches to create the right path forward. We call this Silicon Valley Thinking. Whether it is helping reposition an organization’s brand in a competitive market, engaging their employees to deliver on their brand’s promise, or reimagining the customer experience, we strive to design meaningful and relevant brand experiences at every possible touchpoint
Liquid Agency is recognized the world over as a progressive thought leader in the field of branding, culture, and experience. We are fortunate to work with some of the most innovative clients of our time. Join us so you can do the best work of your career.
Resumes submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org