San Jose/SF Office, California
Posted on January 22, 2019
Liquid Agency is looking for a Brand Strategy Director
Liquid Agency, a brand marketing agency based in Silicon Valley is looking for a Brand Strategy Director for our Silicon Valley office. Could this be you?
As Brand Strategy Director, you will be the strategy lead for accounts and manage and direct strategy staff in the support of providing brand strategy services and solutions. You will create strategic deliverables including research, audits, perspective reports, tribes and strategic platforms. You will create extended strategic message maps, brand architectures, journey maps, personas and high level content strategies.
What we are looking for…
- 8+ years of experience developing brand strategy and/or integrated communications
- Uses design thinking to approach creative problem solving
- Ability to successfully design, package and sell strategic work
- Charismatic leader that inspires and directs teams to deliver strategic work
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, on complex multiple assignments across offices
- Ability to pitch and win new business
- Ability to identify and recruit talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Dynamic presentation skills
- Experience interacting and presenting to the C-suites of major corporations
- Bachelors or Master’s degree
- An ability to travel up to 40% as needed to support Liquid’s offices and clients
We are brand makers born of Silicon Valley. In a world that’s moving fast, Liquid looks for new ways to solve complex problems. We meet each challenge with a fresh perspective, deploying smart tools and new approaches to create the right path forward. We call this Silicon Valley Thinking. Whether it is helping reposition an organization’s brand in a competitive market, engaging their employees to deliver on their brand’s promise, or reimagining the customer experience, we strive to design meaningful and relevant brand experiences at every possible touchpoint.
Liquid Agency is recognized the world over as a progressive thought leader in the field of branding, culture, and experience. We are fortunate to work with some of the most innovative clients of our time. Join us so you can do the best work of your career.
Resumes submitted to: Amye.email@example.com