Los Angeles, California
Posted on May 14, 2021
Jam3 is looking for a Creative Director
Hi. We’re Jam3, a design and experience agency. We help modern brands launch their products and design new customer experiences in digital, and beyond.
Our team brings folks together from around the world. We have Strategy, Creative, Experience Design and Production all under one roof (four roofs, actually). Innovating all day makes us pretty fun people to work with too. We’re curious about new ideas, we know how to make them happen, and we’re always there to support each other throughout the process.
If you like making good things even better you’ll fit right in.
As our new Creative Director, you will participate in leading a Cannes Lion winning Creative Department, helping us push our productions to the next level. You’ll be responsible for providing creative direction on brilliant executions for our clients worldwide. We're project-based, so we're always working with someone interesting, be it adidas, Facebook, Google, Oculus, Netflix, or Diageo.
Read on for details! We’re looking forward to meeting you.
- Clearly explain the rationale for creative choices both internally to our project teams and externally to clients. Rationale should be based on research on the end user and connects the dots between business needs, innovation and good design
- Confidence in all facets of the design process, with the ability to transform an understanding of current and future trends in design and technology into a thoughtful output of interaction and information architecture design
- Ensure best practices are adhered to from pitch to launch. Researching, developing and implementing new user experience concepts
- Work closely with the ECDs and other CDs to meet the Company and Creative Department’s annual and quarterly goals
- Motivate, inspire and grow the skills of the designers who report to you by leading regular 1:1 management reviews and communicating needs to team members
- Feed your passion for pitching creative and winning new business with hands on creation of pitch decks and collaborating with Executive Producers/ Strategy teams to lead pitches
- Collaborate strategically with our Executive Producers during the pitch phase to help sell through ideas and concepts rooted in research
- Be a client partner! Maintain and manage positive client relationships to increase the volume of single-bid work
- Create and present user experience ideas, user flows, using human-centric design practices that also include rationale based on customer research and best practices that keep business outcomes in mind
- Direct projects from concept to completion with minimal oversight from ECDs, ensuring that our projects consistently maintain a high degree of innovation and quality
- Provide hands-on guidance to productions, providing animation guidance, pixel-pushing the final product and overall ensuring that the creative output has the sauce and enforcing accountability when creative standards are not met
- Provide regular constructive feedback to Creative Leads, ensuring that the creative vision is being followed
Click the link below to apply.