New York City, New York
Posted on December 19, 2019
The Integer Group is looking for an Account Supervisor
The Account Supervisor is responsible for: Executing client projects with excellence from briefing to completion, conveying a thorough knowledge of the client and agency’s businesses, identifying key competitive insights and implications, understanding category and market positioning, sharing customer insights, and managing internal resources.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5-7 years of Agency Experience
- Manage assigned day-to-day activity of the account and projects, ensuring collaboration among multi-disciplinary, cross-functional team
- Guide the strategic and creative development of integrated programs and communications
- Build and maintain productive partnerships with client, team and Agency Partners
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of client’s business so that marketing and communication problems and opportunities may be anticipated
- Challenge direction or the status quo and seek alternate perspectives and approaches in developing effective marketing strategies
- Create, write, and present agency POVs and encourage clients to use agency POVs in developing ideas and marketing that best meets client objectives
- Develop project briefs in collaboration with Creative and Strategic partners
- Experience working in an Integrated Agency Model with multiple Agency partners
- Exceptional decision-making, organizational and presentation skills
Apply at the link below.