Los Angeles, California
Posted on March 2, 2021
Elephant is looking for a Creative Director, UX
Creative Directors are the driving force keeping the creative side of Elephant at the top of its game. They make sure no talent goes to waste and the work stays sharp. Creative Directors develop original design concepts, global marketing campaigns and digital media productions; oversee multiple projects through execution; and directly manage a team of creatives. They bring their passion and perspective to every stage of the project, from brainstorming all the way to launch. Our Creative Directors have a big job in keeping the client and agency’s ideas in sync, and we want people who aren’t afraid to embrace this role. This is a leadership position in every sense, and we need someone who can represent Elephant culture and standards to all levels and disciplines within the department and the company. Creative Directors are also responsible for managing client relationships in all things related to creative.
- A truly impressive background with experience creating interfaces, large-scale websites, or applications.
- Experience leading interdisciplinary teams in creating killer products that consider innovation and usability.
- Experience with senior clients. Someone who is an expert at handling themselves and our clients in every imaginable situation.
- Robust background with experience in a creative leadership role in a digital agency environment. Recognized expertise in one of the following: advertising, collateral, identity or interactive design.
- Proven knowledge of the fundamentals: interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process, as well as new platforms and technologies.
- Ability to provide clear creative direction as well as timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes that keep work on budget and schedule.
- Bold leadership skills. We need someone who is confident in everything from team building and mentoring to guiding large groups of creative talent.
- Effective presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations.
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term need. Timelines, budgets and availabilities change, and we need someone who can roll with it.
Elephant is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.