New York, New York
Posted on October 7, 2020
Elephant is looking for an Associate Creative Director, Design
Our Associate Creative Director, Design develop original design concepts, global marketing campaigns and digital media productions. They manage a team of creatives, making sure no talent goes to waste and the work stays sharp. Our ACDs combine killer design skills with a proven ability to make strong decisions and push their team to deliver stunning work and approaches, as well as oversee project design all the way through execution. Leadership and motivation skills are absolutely essential for the role. Associate Creative Directors should not only act as mentors for the creative employees working underneath them, but also work seamlessly across departments to deliver the best work possible. We need someone who can represent Elephant culture and standards both within the company and to our client.
- Create & develop brand identity systems for brands
- Partner with brand strategists to concept brand design solutions that meet business objectives
- Articulate and defend conceptual brand design choices
- Carry out all phases of brand design work from concept through to production
- Promote continual creative improvement and contribute to a culture of craftsmanship, excellence and accountability
What We’d Like To See:
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of design craft.
- A strong working knowledge of what goes into successful brand development and how to manifest across product and brand.
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs.
- Proven leadership skills—we want someone who can move a project forward while still taking the time to foster the talents of our awesome creatives and encouraging team camaraderie.
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want people who can start a project off from an incredibly strong position and come up with surprising, cool concepts to move forward with.
Elephant is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.