San Francisco, California
Posted on April 27, 2018
Edelman is looking for a Senior Paid Search Manager
Are you a savvy Senior Paid Search Manager in the San Francisco Bay area? Are you passionate about Google and Bing SEM and PLA campaigns and helping clients achieve paid media excellence? Then we need you to join our award-winning performance marketing team to help manage and drive paid social programs on behalf of some of the world’s leading global brands.
Edelman is an independent, global agency with a rapidly growing, fully integrated performance marketing practice. The team combines its deep digital expertise with Edelman’s incredible communication credentials to create integrated and effective communication plans and experiences for our clients. We’re rapidly expanding our paid media practice, representing an incredible opportunity for you to help define and grow our comprehensive offering.
The Senior Paid Search Manager is responsible for the oversight and successful execution of Paid Search and PLA campaigns. This person will provide strategic direction to the media team in order to profitably grow and optimize the client business.The Senior Paid Search Manager will also be the day to day client contact and will not only provide specific updates, but work with the clients to prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Oversees the execution and optimization of Paid Search Campaigns and PLA campaigns (Google & Bing) with fluid budget and aggressive back end goals
- Works with internal senior leadership to craft strategy for expansion
- Is the expert in their client’s vertical and understands general business strategy, industry issues, products and services offered, key customers and competitors in the marketplace
- Presents important reporting to client including monthly wrap ups, QBRs, on-site client strategy sessions
- Works with Reporting team to craft insightful, meaningful reports
- Responsible for crafting testing matrices and sharing results to advance program toward improving client KPIs
- Provides recommendation and QA of media manager and junior media manager work including restructure bulksheets, product feed QA, beta opportunity review, audit of program, etc.
- Leads the media team to excellence and provides feedback in order to advance their understanding of the media and grow their careers
- Works with Edelman finance team to ensure all invoices and paid on time
- Drives the creation of case studies to showcase excellent client work
- Collaborates with paid media leaders across disciplines and other offices to share learnings, POVs, and advance Edelman’s global paid media offering
- 3-4 years’ experience with digital marketing
- Knowledge of 3rd party tracking and serving technology (DoubleClick, Marin, Kenshoo, Sizmek, Ignition One)
- Experience managing large lead generation or direct-response SEM campaigns
- Proficient in analyzing complex issues and developing relevant and actionable plans, programs, tests, and recommendations
- Excel guru Motivated self-starter who is excited to grow an aggressively expanding paid media practice Experience with PPC and PLA required
- SEO knowlege and implementation of practices a plus
Edelman is a leading global communications marketing firm that partners with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Edelman was awarded the Grand Prix Cannes Lion for PR in 2014; six Cannes Lions in 2015; and the Grand Prix in the Titanium category in 2016. The firm was named “2016 Global Agency of the Year” by the Holmes Report, and one of Advertising Age’s “Agencies to Watch” in 2014. In 2015, Edelman was among Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” for the fifth time. Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, experiential), a joint venture with United Talent Agency. Visit http://www.edelman.com for more information.
Take a peek behind the scenes of our US operation at https://edelman.us.
Edelman is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.