Posted on November 4, 2020
DVL-Seigenthaler/Finn Partners is looking for a Marketing Strategist
Be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated marketing firms in the world. We offer a unique opportunity: the chance to contribute your passion, energy and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing global team of more than 800 colleagues in 20 offices around the world.
We are looking for a full time Marketing Strategist - to join our team in Nashville TN. We’re seeking someone who can provide strategy and oversight to integrated marketing components of multiple accounts while utilizing their proficiency and skills to lead and manage teams. The Strategist will provide strategic guidance and tactical counsel to clients and will manage the implementation of many projects in a timely, deadline-focused, and fiscally responsible manner. This person will need to be effective at performing and monitoring campaign results, working with creative teams and paid media teams, budgeting, handling account administration procedures, and contributing to lead generation for our team. The Strategist must be collaborative and willing to lead teams to think creatively and act strategically.
- Develop strategy documents, goals, digital media and influencer targets that require minimal input from senior team leadership
- Responsible for day-to-day stewardship of the client business, strategy and activation, team oversight, managing general operations, including budgets and billing.
- Keep current with industry developments, trends and interpret appropriate applications to these changes for all accounts. Constantly search for what’s new, what’s next and how we as an Agency can innovate in the digital space.
- Partner with team to develop tactics and strategies that will amplify engagement and reach.
- Responsible for reviewing all major digital milestone deliverables prior to client submission and share in accountability for all client deliverables
- Educate staff and clients on marketing best practices when required.
- Manage tactical initiatives for the client's business; maintain a focus on the short-term deliverables, concurrent with a firm understanding of client's long-term goals
- Communicate regularly with larger account team on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, competitive intelligence analysis and other follow-up items
- Prepare presentations and other materials needed for client meetings or demonstrations.
- Develop strategies/creative platforms and concepts that simultaneously leverage traditional and digital approaches for our clients.
- Knowledge of marketing technology tools.
- Development of long-term strategic client plans and program recommendations, developing budgets, generating recommendations and creating presentations
- Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client program success.
- Take accountability for quality control and client-ready review of all emails, meeting reports and other materials. Proactively develop said materials and adhere to assigned deadlines.
- Responsible for on-budget and on-schedule implementation of assigned projects.
- Help evolve and advocate integrated marketing opportunities within the agency and for clients
- For each program, delegate projects to team members at a level that matches their experience and skill; distribute in writing to team, as needed
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in client-side marketing, or a digital or creative agency, including significant marketing technology experience
- A portfolio of work, displaying masterful skills of marketing programs – B2B and B2C – lead-generation marketing experience is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing technologies and best practices (SEO/SEM, Programmatic Campaigns, Personas, Customer Journeys, social/digital advertising, influencer marketing, e-commerce, and lead-generation)
- Sophisticated client service skills, including energy and passion for solving problems within client budget constraints.
- Proven experience analyzing and synthesizing data from research and analytics teams to provide counsel that aids client decision-making
To Apply for This Position
Please click the Apply button below, which is linked to the Marketing Strategist ad in our Nashville tab of our Finn Partners website. Then proceed with logging in and uploading your resume, cover letter, your portfolio (with samples of your professional work), and your target salary in US Dollars. Thank you!
About Finn Partners
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including public relations, advertising, and digital/social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “2021 Agency of the Year” by Forbes, and was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2020 and in 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013, and "Best New Agency" in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 800 employees, with offices in Chicago, Boston, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.