San Francisco, California
Posted on June 12, 2018
Duncan Channon is looking for a Creative Director
Duncan Channon, an independent ad agency in San Francisco, is currently seeking a creative director who has a proven track record of leading creative departments, nurturing talent and selling through ideas in an ad agency setting.
We’d love to find someone who can carry a campaign through from concept to execution, isn’t afraid to roll up her/his sleeves and can share ownership of the creative process.
An ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience managing a creative team from multiple disciplines including copywriters, art directors and designers.
- You can think strategically and work with our strategy department.
- You are highly conceptual.
- You can keep the many campaigns on the right track creatively.
- You can own the client relationship and be a source of stability. You've acted as a point of contact with clients and feel comfortable representing the agency at all touch points including third party partners.
- You are capable of taking on a leadership role that encompasses a get-it-done, make-it-happen attitude. You leave room for the junior creatives to come up with their own solutions and breed an ideal training ground. You are invested in the success of your colleagues.
- You have strong communication and organization skills and are flexible and adaptable to change.
- You want to be a part of where the agency is headed and take ownership, accountability and pride in delivering results and fostering a team that feels the same.
- You are experienced in launching integrated campaigns that include a mix of broadcast, interactive, print, social and OOH components.
Current clients include: Kona Brewing, California Tobacco Control Program, John Muir Health, DriveTime, Tahoe South, Kat von d, So Delicious non-dairy, Drivetime and more. Visit www.duncanchannon.com to get a glimpse of everything DC. **Applicants must be legal to work in US** To apply, please email a link to your portfolio, resume and short note about what we’ve been missing out on to Tina Montemayor at email@example.com.