Posted on August 27, 2019
Deeplocal is looking for a Producer, Experiential
Deeplocal is looking for a Producer who is passionate about creative excellence to deliver complex, highly technical experiential projects for some of the most loved brands in the world.
While this position is responsible for the fiscal health of projects and effectively managing and communicating with the Deeplocal team and our clients, we are looking for more than project management skills. The ideal candidate for this position wants to be a critical part of the creative team —by both empowering a multidisciplinary team to do brilliant work and by personally contributing and driving creative concepts and decisions. They are a leader and smart problem-solver who can break down, simplify, and solve complex problems. They see the hidden risks and account for them early on in a project.
Ideal applicants will come into the position with some of their own freelance and vendor relationships. Deeplocal has an in-house creative, technical, and production team, but we draw upon external specialists when necessary; Producers are responsible for finding and contracting outstanding partners quickly.
This position is based in Pittsburgh, PA. We are open to relocating the right candidate.
- Creative Delivery - Participate in creative development for client deliverables; manage the creative process through execution
- Production Planning - Write and present budget estimates, incremental project proposals, scopes of work, timelines, and staffing plans for client projects with oversight from an Executive Producer
- Client Communication - Clearly communicate budget estimates, scopes of work, timelines, roles and responsibilities, and project status to clients; ensure that all of their requests are addressed quickly and responsibly
- Team Management - Meet all project deadlines through efficient team meetings and communication
- Project Resourcing - Thoroughly understand creative concepts and executional strategies to create smart resourcing plans that lead to creative excellence and fiscal project health, with oversight from an Executive Producer
- Contractor Sourcing & Management - Identify and vet outstanding freelancers and vendors on a per-project and on-going basis; negotiate with and contract external resources
- Budget Management - create and manage project budgets and timelines with oversight from an Executive Producer; manage external costs; reconcile project costs against budgets and work with Deeplocal’s finance team to appropriately recognize revenue
- 3-5 years of experiential marketing experience
- Experience producing tech-based live events is preferred
- Event production, operations, and logistics experience is required
Deeplocal is a creative technology company based in Pittsburgh PA. We are creative engineers who invent tangible interactive experiences that tell human stories. Our clients are some of the world’s most loved brands, such as Google, Nike, and Netflix. Our team is made up of exceptionally talented, highly motivated people who are experts in the fields of marketing, design, fabrication, and engineering (robotics, software, mechanical, electrical, aerospace, hybrid design / engineers...you name it). Most of our work is comprised of are first-of-their-kind, never-before-seen inventions. Our projects bridge the physical and digital worlds, bringing brands and technologies to life in delightful, accessible ways. Deeplocal has been behind some of the industry’s most talked about campaigns: Netflix Socks, Nike Chalkbot, Lyft Auto Tunes, The Google Assistant Ride, and more. We also build innovative experiences and products for the tech industry’s biggest conferences, and for office and retail spaces around the globe. Our office is in a renovated brewery loft in Sharpsburg, PA, just outside of downtown Pittsburgh and right across the river from Lawrenceville. We have snacks, a pool table, and a 12,000 square foot prototyping facility. We’ve been named Best Places to Work in Western PA four times. Our founder was named CEO of the Year by the Pittsburgh Technology Council last year. Our work has been featured on Fast Company, Wired, NYTimes, USA Today, the Today Show, Good Morning America, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, and many more.
Invent products and experiences for innovative brands.
To be a place where amazing talent can invent, create and inspire.
Deeplocal is committed to maintaining the company's core values and culture as the company grows. Employees should exhibit the following Deeplocal core values:
- Healthcare Coverage
- Generous Primary and Secondary Caregiver Leave
- Gym Subsidy
- Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Paid vacation