Posted on June 15, 2021
Camp + King is looking for a Brand Manager - Healthcare
Camp + King is a creative advertising agency with offices in San Francisco and Chicago. In our short-but-mighty 10-year tenure, we’ve been named to AdAge’s Small Agencies of the Year four times and have appeared in Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work. Our agency philosophy is to Make Brands Conversationworthy. We do this by creating content for brands that’s worth engaging with, talking about and sharing.
We’re seeking a Brand Manager to join the team on our healthcare technology account, Akili—who is creating a new class of digital medicines for people living with cognitive impairment. Camp + King has a flexed work from home/office policy and is open to candidates in San Francisco, Los Angeles & San Diego, Austin and Chicago.
- 2-3 years of experience in a brand management role at an advertising agency.
- Traditional and digital production experience.
- Understanding of the entire advertising process, from client briefing to shipping, and all the steps in between.
- Strong writing skills. Writing samples may be required.
- Extremely articulate and capable of presenting to clients, as well as making persuasive arguments on the fly.
- Some healthcare or pharmaceutical brand experience a plus.
- Self-motivated problem solver: You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get down to business.
- Resourceful and highly proactive: You’re able to solve problems on your own and keep work moving without being micromanaged
- Detail-oriented and hyper-organized: You’re a perfectionist who doesn’t let anything slide
- Positive, enthusiastic and driven: You set the tone for the rest of the team, good vibes only.
- Passionate: You love brand management and are committed to pursuing a career in it.
- Critical Thinker: You’re more than just a doer, you have a desire to contribute strategically to building better briefs and more successful creative.
- Personable and easy going: You’re able to get along with all types of personalities across departments internally, and across client teams.
- Team player: You put your team first, which sometimes means putting in long hours (but having fun doing it).
Please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.