San Francisco, California
Posted on March 5, 2021
Camp + King is looking for a Brand Director
Camp + King is a creatively-driven advertising agency with offices in San Francisco and Chicago. In 2020, we were named AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year Silver Overall, our fourth time receiving Small Agency award honors. We’ve also been selected as one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work.
Our agency philosophy is to Make Brands Conversationworthy. We do this by creating content for brands that’s worth talking about. Our AOR clients include Papa John’s, Energizer, RE/MAX, PrAna, Grove Collective, Jackson Hewitt and Akili.
We’re experiencing rapid growth, and looking for a strong brand leader to join our team. The Brand Director will run our newly-won account, Grove Collaborative, along with a second piece of business, to be decided pending the outcome of current New Business pitches.
The Brand Director reports into the Director of Brand in San Francisco, and will be responsible for mentoring and growing a small team.
- Seasoned Brand Director with 7+ years of Ad Agency experience
- CPG category experience
- Strong strategic thinker and thought leader
- Proven success selling creative ideas to senior level clients
- Highly proficient at writing and building Keynote presentations
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get in the weeds, especially when it comes to Production.
- Detail-obsessed and always striving to improve
- Experience managing a team, inspiring and mentoring young talent
- Extensive production experience, particularly in Video and Social/Digital
- Experience developing staffing plans and compensation proposals.
To apply, please send CV and a cover letter on why you think you’re suited for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org.