Posted on October 27, 2020
Blue Plate Minds is looking for a Creative Director of Copy
Candidate brings an extremely high level of creativity, passion and leadership. He or she will help manage teams of writers, art directors, designers and technologists to ensure the agency’s work meets our high standards of excellence. In addition to helping managing teams, this person must also be capable of coming up with big ideas that can be executed across all channels. Should be a persuasive presenter and diplomatic mediator to ensure the integrity of work is not compromised throughout the creative and production process. This person motivates staffers and communicates across departments to make sure a brand’s look and voice is carried out consistently.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- 7-12 years within the agency world creating great, recognizable work
- Advances the overall quality of creative thinking both within the department and on cross-disciplinary teams and new business efforts
- Leads, manages and motivates writers, art directors, designers and technologists
- Creates big idea concepts that can be executed across all media
- Has a complete understanding of all facets of marketing communication including television, radio, print, outdoor, digital, social and guerilla
- Defends the integrity and quality of creative product through the production process
- Works closely with the CCO to implement his strategic vision for the department and the agency
Site only accepts PDF documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.