Posted on October 5, 2021
Allen & Gerritsen is looking for a Senior Designer
A&G is looking for a Senior Designer who is passionate about translating the beliefs, motivations and needs of real people into beautiful conceptual designs across any format. You believe design has purpose. In creating connection. In making people feel. In elevating a good idea — to an unignorable one. As part of our dynamic creative team, you will work alongside Creative Directors, Art Directors and Writers, to usher the work from concept through launch with a fresh design aesthetic across a multitude of brands. You will be expected to utilize your full range of skills across the project lifecycle -- from pitch decks to launch creative. You’ll bring your unique expression to every project. And you’ll always sweat the details.
- Build design systems that extends across screens and devices
- Work across diverse portfolio of clients; able to balance workload effectively
- Participate in review sessions with internal teams and clients
- Partner with copywriters and art directors to execute on a vision
- Design and execute brand ideas to span every known medium (and some you create) including broadcast, print, outdoor, experiential, mobile, responsive websites, social, videos, email and collateral.
- Driven to investigate, innovate and develop trends in creative
- Responsible for the quality of execution and quality of the thinking and design
- A desire to help mentor and grow team members while keeping one unified creative culture.
- Be able to effectively visualize and create concepts into the end product by following direction on photography style, imagery, and typography
- A strong portfolio of design work showing application to interactive and physical spaces as well
- 5+ years working as a designer in an agency or in-house environment. We want to hear about your experience.