San Francisco, California
Posted on February 26, 2020
AKQA is looking for a Client Partner
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district - the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
A champion for product excellence and enduring client relationships, the Client Partner at AKQA is a highly organized and credible leader. The Client Partner will nurture and build client relationships founded on shared values and aspirations. Motivated by work that makes a meaningful and sustained impact, the Client Partner has a passion for our client’s business, industry best practice and state-of-the-art techniques.
As a Client Partner at AKQA you will be responsible for revenue, client planning, business development and business consulting for a global brand with an emphasis on large scale website projects. Demonstrating an in-depth understanding of commercial opportunities and challenges, consulting at the highest level, forward planning and successful new business.
- Drive consistency and elevate the quality of output across your account
- Ability to lead and manage C-level clients and ensure presentation output to them is flawless
- Ensuring financial growth for the agency in the form of organic growth on your account
- Client Business/growth: Identifying opportunities resulting in increased revenue
- Drive thought-leadership within your account
- Ensure staffing levels evolve to match the needs of the business
- Support AKQA values of Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought
- Create an environment of openness, honesty, critical thinking and collaboration
- The ability to confidently present to clients, clearly articulate ideas and engage audiences
Qualities and Characteristics
- Excellent strategic and commercial knowledge, with 12+ years of experience in a top-tier digital agency, digital production studio or the digital division of an ad agency where you have overseen the creation, development and delivery of complex global websites, e-commerce experiences, platform work and mobile apps
- The ability to successfully organize, manage and deliver a diverse program of digital engagement
- A deep understanding of our client’s customers, competitors, marketplace and business challenges
- A consultative, conscientious and rigorous approach to increase our client's competitive advantage
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and agency representatives
- Team Management: Engenders trust, inspires and develops colleagues through contagious passion for clients and their business.
- Shaping creative: Is an expert in shaping creative that leads to impactful, breakthrough marketing programs that lead to award-winning work
- Managing and developing a large interdisciplinary team
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.