Our ninth annual event — themed "The Radically Inclusive Future of Work" — will be completely digital, more accessible and actionable than ever.
WHEN: July 27-29, 2020
The future of work starts now.
Though we’ve been craving a modern work makeover for years, it took a global pandemic and screaming inequity to force us to truly evaluate what’s not working for the modern workforce. So while we adjust to a WFH reality, and confront structural racism in our own companies, we’re getting the opportunity to rethink everything—and turn this time of crisis into the ultimate culture accelerant.
3% invites you co-create a radically inclusive future of work with:
- A highly-accessible, entirely online event
- Earlier dates to meet this moment with the urgency it demands
- A mixture of live and pre-recorded keynotes, panels, masterclasses, audience-interactive research and entertainment
- Chat features to connect with speakers and the 3% community
- Inclusive pricing - Just $99 to attend ($33 a day!)
- FREE student tickets underwritten by Adobe, with access to bonus content developed especially for them
- Programming you can continue to revisit and share for the remainder of the year
Work that works for all of us.
We’re calling in a whole new era of possibilities, equity and inclusion by creating a future of work where:
- Leaders and workplaces are emphatically anti-racist
- Support for Black employees (and people) transcends a hashtag
- Creativity from, by and for women, BIPOC and LGBTQIA communities is integral
- Pay transparency kills salary negotiations
- WFH is just W
- Multigenerational is the new normal
- Time mastery replaces time sheets
- Wellness is about purpose, not perks
- Leadership EQ trumps IQ
Culture is the new creativity.
When people have true psychological safety, and workplaces better honor how/where/when they want to work, belonging and creativity explode. Hear from people who have been envisioning this powerful transformation—and learn how to make it happen.
In engaging large and small formats, learn from HR directors, futurists, automation experts, anti-racist activists, aging experts, architects and more – all answering these key questions:
- What’s happening right now?
- What might happen next?
- What exciting creative opportunities does this open up for belonging and creativity?
Want to do right by your people, clients and society at large? Join us.
For years, companies have held lotteries to decide who “gets” to attend the 3% Conference. Now, at just $99 a ticket (and no airfare, hotel or per diem) you can afford to send everyone—and give your company a front row seat to the future of work.
Students and 2020 Graduates Attend For FREE.
Adobe has generously underwritten the 3% Conference for all students and recent grads. Get full conference access plus bonus content that’s designed just for you.
Want to attend as a team? Discounts are available for groups greater than 10. Get access for 100+ by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Shape the future by sponsoring.
We’re building a future of work that we’re excited to be a part of. A future where culture is the new creativity and work works harder for all—not just a select few. When you sponsor us, you don’t just secure your place in the future, you get to help us shape it. To explore sponsorship opportunities, contact: email@example.com
We couldn’t do what we do without our sponsors!
Lucky to have your support and vision as we co-create the future.
Huge thanks to our Presenting Sponsor:
We’ll see you online — and in Atlanta in 2021.
Our plans for a live event in Atlanta may have been thwarted this year, but we’re determined to make the best of our socially distanced time together. Our theme is more urgent than ever—and we’re able to offer our event at a price-point and ease-of-access that allows the entire creative community to co-create the future. And yes, we’re officially headed to Atlanta in 2021. We’ve transferred our venue deposit to next year and will celebrate our 10th Anniversary Event in your fair city on Nov 2 & 3.