The 7th Annual 3% Conference
November 8-9, 2018 • Chicago, IL
This year's theme: BRING IT.
We're not a women's conference. We’re a business event about the importance of diversity to creativity.
Bring yourself. Take some notes.
See It, Be It alumni discuss how their careers have changed.
- Carrie Dunn, Associate Creative Director / Writer,
- Tahirah Edwards-Byfield , Senior Writer, 72andSunny
- Krystle Mullin, Associate Creative Director, RPA
The future belongs to brands – and agencies – that see the powerful and positive force advertising can be.
- MOD Lauren Wesley Wilson, Founder, ColorComm, Inc.
- Jason Carmel, Global Chief Data Officer, POSSIBLE
- Suresh Nair, Chief Creative Intelligence Officer, GREY Group
- Jason Sperling, SVP / Chief, Creative Development, RPA
- Cecelia Wogan-Silva, Global Director Creative Development, Google
Aon Grand Ballroom
Men, Mentors + #MeToo
- MOD Karuna Rawal, President, Groupe Client Lead, Leo Burnett/Publicis Groupe
- Jon Cook, Global Chief Executive Officer, VMLY&R
- Wade Davis, Corporate Inclusion Consultant, Feminist, and Former NFL Player,
- Joe Oh, President & CEO, FCB West
Men and women from the worlds of advertising, marketing, PR, tech, nonprofits, and more.
Chicago, here we come.
After 3 years in New York City (and 3 years before that in San Francisco), 3% is excited to take over Chicago’s Navy Pier for our 7th Annual Conference.
The 3% Conference would not be possible without the support of our agency, brand and media partners.